You apply for membership by writing an informal letter to PCE Europe
at the e-mail address given below.
There is an application fee of 150 Euros.
This fee is payable in advance and should be made along with your application for membership. The application must include the following:
Please give name, postal address, country, telephone and e-mail address and include the following documents (if applicable):
- the Statutes of your institution
- the ethical standards to which your institution is committed
- the training and/or further training regulations of your institution
- a list of members differentiating those who have completed training and work as psychotherapists/counsellors/therapists according to national regulations
- a list of members of the board
- a list of your organisational memberships in national and other umbrella organisations
- status of the recognition of your training by state / by umbrella organisations
- name of the contact person for your organisation (with the postal address, phone number and e-mail address)
The Statutes or relevant sections of them, the ethical standards and the training regulations should be enclosed in English, French or German.
The application shall be sent by e-mail to our office: firstname.lastname@example.org