In this agreement,
- “we”, “us” means “PCE Europe. European Network for Person-Centred and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counselling/Europäisches Netzwerk für Personzentrierte und Experienzielle Psychothepaie und Beratung” Registered in the EU, Austria as an NGO
- “you” and “your” refers to the other party to this notice.
1. The data we collect
a. We only collect information provided by you, including our correspondence and electronic communication with you.
b. Name, email, phone number, street address and electronic communications. We may record information about phone calls (and other means of electronic communication).
c. Profession, certification.
d. The membership fee that you have agreed to pay and data relating to your membership transactions.
e. Every two years we are Audited by volunteers from two officials from our Organisational Members and the auditors may become aware of your name if you are a member.
f. Payments to us will be processed through financial institution that will record your name.
g. The purpose of processing this data is to meet our professional duty to keep accurate records as required by law.
h. The legal basis is consent, legitimate interest (the proper administration of our business affairs) and legal requirement. 2.
2. Reasons for collecting personal data
a. To register your membership, verify your identity and credentials
b. To maintain contact with other natural persons engaged in PCE Europe activities.
3. Where we store the data
a. Data is stored in our database that is handled by UK based Qbic Internet Solutions https://www.qbic.co.uk/
b. Our cloud storage is handled by Austria based Nextstep https://it.nextstepit.at/#
4. Duration of data storage
a. For the duration of your membership
b. For 2 years after your membership has ceased
c. For as long as you remain on one of our Committees or Work Groups, or other PCE Europe activities, plus two years
5. Those who have access to data
a. Members of the current Board have access to all data
b. Committees and Work Groups, but only in so far as it relates to their specific work
c. All data processors engaged in processing PCE Europe data sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
d. They can only use the data for their work for us
e. All data collected is in the custody of PCE Europe, and its data processing contractors.
f. We, or our data processing contractors, process all data collected.
6. Providing personal data to others
a. We may disclose personal data to our professional advisers insofar as is reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
b. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others as required by law in the case of the Tax Authorities in Austria
7. Data subjects’ rights
a. The rights that you have under data protection law referred to the General Data Protection Regulations (EU) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (UK):
- The right to access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure (sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten).
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to object to processing.
- The right to data portability (producing it in a machine-readable format) - the right to complain to a national supervisory authority.
- The right to withdraw your consent.
- Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply a copy of the personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, and additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
8. Further information about legislation
a. EU: https://gdpr.eu/ b. UK:
b. UK: https://ico.org.uk/
9. Data protection officer
a. You can contact us for questions and requests regarding your data.
b. Contact: email@example.com
© Copyright PCE Europe/Qbic Internet Solutions 2023. All Rights reserved. Change your cookie preferences